Polina
What is your usual breakfast consist of?! What do you like to eat for breakfast the most?
20
0
Light breakfasts have never sustained me, so I prefer a fry-up or pancakes. Congee (savoury rice porridge) is actually pretty good! Here in Slovakia, I'm eating a more balanced breakfast ("raňajky") of smoked sausage, cheese, bread, tomato, sauerkraut and mustard or gherkins. With tea or coffee. Grammar note: "What does your usual breakfast consist of?" The verb here is "consist", so you need "do/does" to make it a question, not "is". I expect this phrasing to be used by a nutritionist or doctor, but it is still very familiar. The common way of asking is, "What do you usually have for breakfast?"
First of all coffee because without it I'm like a zombie =P Sometimes I mix coffee with milk. Then I like having cornflakes or cookies or yogurt...that depends on the day and on the mood!
usualy sandwiches. But more often chocolate candies and coffe
Thanks everybody for your answers and corrections!! What about me, I like muesli with milk or compote for breakfast. Sometimes I eat only an orange and an apple or a banana. Rarely it's sandwiches with butter and cheese. And more rarely it's simply what I have in my fridge :)
Fried eggs, yoghurt, a cup of coffee with milk, sometimes sandwich.
Polina
English, French, Italian, Russian, Turkish
English, Turkish