JenNy n_n
Hello everybody! As I can see, many people is interested on improving their pronunciation skills... hi everybody, as I can see, many people is interested on improving their pronunciation skills...and I believe a good way of learning is with musik!! so, I propose you to write the name of your favorite songs in ur language, so that we can all search it and enjoy good musik while learning different styles, rythms, and especially, while hearing the pronunciation of singers from different countries and learning new vocabulary....if we all write all share songs, that would be funny and useful for many of us!
Mar 26, 2008 6:23 AM
1
0
yeah, i like that idea, everyone should share their country's popular songs. just write the song,s name and we find it and listen! its fun... here is mine from Turkey; Song: Dansöz Artist: Serdar Ortaç
JenNy n_n
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), French, German, Japanese