Alyona
If I addess the queen I say "your majesty". how can addess The Pope( Папа Римский)?
13
0
yo dude
The Pope resides the ancient city where I also live, and usually speaks good Italian; " Sua Santita' " will be ok; let me suggest you to make a phone call before showing up. Ask the Queen for the English version, she will surely know :) .
Your Holiness!
If the Queen can't help, you can use "Your Holiness" , that's the way most people address him, but if I were you, I'd be more specific: "Your Stupid Holiness!" or: "Your Lazy Bum Holiness!" or: "Your Holy Charlatanism!" or: "Your Charlatan Holiness!" or a little more informal,if you're on a first-name basis: "Oh Stupid Asshole!" I use the last one to address my Supreme Superficial Leader. It should work for the "Holey" Pope too!
wo,It is not everyone has opportunity to meet Pope. If I met the Pope,must have forgotten to speak anything.So I don't need to know how to say it.ha ha
Alyona
English, French, Russian