Muslim Alhamdulillah
Why most people hesitate to Speak English language which they are learning? I tried to contact many people here on this website so that we may have a voice talk here. But it seems everyone is just a beginner here. Not even a single person dares to come and have an online voice talk. I don't know if these don't have enough courage to come and speak why they just don't leave their mission of Learning English? I know its quite ironic but this is the very genuine question which I had in my mind ever since I joined this website.....
13
5
Most of people feel shy to speak English or any language they are learning,, i think coz they are afraid of making mistakes while speaking, and afraid of not understanding others when they speak with them. i ve had these feelings before and i was feeling shy to speak any English word :D ,, but when we push ourselves to speak English we ll be able to speak it freely with no scare of mistakes :) ,, but we must be patient and serious learner. Step by step we ll achieve what we think it is impossible.
Okay,okay.Don't be so desperate and lonely.You're right.To find someone to talk with is the real problem.You have to share with him/her mutual interests or hobbies and to have enough time too. Otherwise your conversation will probably just begin and end with a banal "how're you?" - "I'm fine";) Do you know a biblical wisdom (regardless of your confession)?- "Ask and Ye Shall Receive...Seek and Ye Shall Find...Knock and The Door Shall Be Opened" Knock again and the door will be opened for you. At least, you can count on me occasionally.But take into account I'm just beginner in English.;)
lol,afraid to say
Personally, I am also under-confident about using the language I'm currently learning (Slovak) simply because I am still building the skills to pull myself out of misunderstanding and confusion. Also (and this is another criticism of myself), if I have the chance to choose between native speakers and secondary speakers then I would prefer native speakers because I hope they might be more alert and kinder to any mistakes I make. Perhaps English-learners feel the same. Any comments are welcome on this. I could be entirely wrong. :) On a personal note: looking at your profile, it is slightly creepy to post your email to public view. I'm sure you don't mean to, but you look very desperate, which puts people off. Be patient, enjoy your time here slowly and you will build a group of friends to talk with. :)
Hi there are 500+ italki members who speak English. How many have you contacted? http://www.italki.com/partners/1--English--200-0--0-0.htm
Muslim Alhamdulillah
English, Urdu