reema2008
Why men hate being criticized even a little? Instead of listening and accepting their mistakes the get angry.. Well, thank you for your answers. I do know about difference between women n men (I have read a book Men r from Mars, women r from Venus). May be I meet men too proud of themselves that they do not being pointed out to their mistakes. And yes, it is a matter of woman's wisdom to correct man's behavior and make him act correctly. Isn't it too much work for a woman? Is a woman who really maintains a relationship and it's her fault that it's ruined?
18
0
Well, I think you're talking about just one or two men there and it's almost impossible to know their reasons. One thing though... everyone has always a "good" (this is really subjective) motivation to behave in the way they behave. Even you ! ! ... you have your perfect, valid reason to post this question and if we work from that point of view, it becomes very hard to judge people. My mode ?? I always always always ask the person who is involved (the one who behave the way you said you criticized) because he or she is the only one with the correct answer. For me, that is the best way to avoid wasting time, making hypothesis, then sustain or discard each one of those hypotesis... aagghhh... it's just so much work !! Ask them ! ^^
By "men" you mean your boyfriend/husband, right? ;) Well, the reason: Because there's nothing wrong with "them". The problem is this: the women (or rather the woman) is bored, so she needs to talk about something. Her first choice is his flaws. "They" (or he) on the other hand enjoys reading the newspaper or watching soccer more than listening to her criticism (which is called "nagging" in Man'sLanguage). Simple as that :) ---------------------------------------------------- New vocabulary: Man'sLanguage: The most widely spoken and the official language of the country Man's Land. It's similar to Woman'sLanguage , except for having a more strict grammatical structure and some differences in vocabulary. There is an example of different vocabulary in the text. As for grammar, here's an example: When men say "anniversary" they mean the same day every year, but women talk about "two-week anniversary"!
It's like this honey: Why can't women have beauty AND brains? Because they're not men. Amen.
I am sure that some women act like this as well. Remember that most men like to fix problems.
because we don't make mistakes :D
reema2008
English, German, Hindi, Italian, Russian, Tatar, Turkish
Hindi, Italian, Turkish