Mika
Which language is most easy for you to pronouce? Tell me both your mother tounge and the easy language(s) to p
6
1
my mother tongue is Arabic & Hindi , and it's easy for me to pronounce Japanese and English But the hard one for me to pronounce is French :(
They're all easy to pronounce. It's a matter of getting the right technique.
I think the easiest language you pronounce is the language you are most comfortable speaking in. The easiest languages to learn are English and puppy dog in my opinion. Even when you have the voice of an ogre like me people still understand me... sometimes :D
I'm a native Spanish speaker, and I've found latin is the easiest language for me to pronounce. All the sounds in Latin exist in Spanish. Perhaps Italian and Catalan would be easy to pronounce too.
Click on my icon and you'll see what my first tongue is. Asian languages are supposedly easy for me while the I-E-Ls not. You guys shouldn't down Eliot that awfully. He's making some freekin sense here. Forget your question - which languages are easy to pronounce. Forget your mother's tongue as completely as you can when you get to learn a new language. That's the way you're to learn the perfect accent and avoid finding similar pronunciations of your mother's tongue instead of the strange languages'.
Mika