Happiness
Christina Aguilera sang the National Anthem at Super Bowl 2011 I know everyone can make mistakes, but what do you think about this one? Check this site. http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/02/06/s-i-born-aguilera-botches-national-anthem-at-super-bowl/ You also have the video where she's singing.
11
0
Look at the planes at the end !!!... Everyone was leaving America at that very moment =D ... Well, that is just a mistake, but ooiiigg is it just me or her voice is kind of annoying in this particular performance? =s
She didn't have clear pitch, she forgot the words (they aren't THAT difficult), and she barked her R-and-wanna-B "stylization." I really don't know her or her songs, but that was just awful. If that's how she usually sings, I am baffled as to how she makes a living from her voice. I guess some women will do anything for peroxide.
I think she was so focused on jazzing up the tune, that she lost her place with the lyrics. And on the most watched U.S. TV program - ouch! Usually hearing the Star Spangled Banner is a bit emotional for me. It is a reminder of how blessed I am to live in a democracy, and how a lot of people in the world still live in oppressive regimes, and how people had to get shot at and die and stuff, to create that democracy. But with her jazzing up the tune, it is so annoying that when I hear it I just want the song to end. Ugh.
They got that bimbo to sing it just because she's famous and she sells tickets, not because she's a good singer or cultured. That has happened many times and will happen again. And I don't think they care too much about it.
Beyonce had also err because it is human just Christina and we all can make mistakes too
Happiness
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Portuguese, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Portuguese