Paula
Some adjectives Hello, I pick some new adjectives and made prhases with. Can you help me to see if all them make sense? thank you! The man who I met yesterday was so CYNICAL that I shouldn't date him anymore. Those clothes are pretty ECCENTRIC. Obviously, the speech of that model was EGOTISTICAL and superficial. Sometimes I dream with such IMAGINATIVE situations that I can't believe it is from my head! I think I was being INDECISIVE to choose wich gift I'd give you. Don't be so PICKY, people might get away of you. To choose my home near from work it was a SENSIBLE thing I did. I saw one SENSITIVE guy getting out of the cinema, there was tears in him face. That house on the mountain is very SOPHISTICATED, it can be expansive too.
3
0
The man who I met yesterday was so CYNICAL that I shouldn't date him anymore. Those clothes are pretty ECCENTRIC. Obviously, that model's speech was EGOTISTICAL and superficial. Sometimes I dream about such IMAGINATIVE situations, that I can't believe they are from my head! I think I was being INDECISIVE about choosing which gift I'd give toyou. Don't be so PICKY, people might want to get away from you. The SENSIBLE thing that I did , was to choose my home near my work. I saw a SENSITIVE guy coming out of the cinema, there were tears on his face. That house on the mountain is very SOPHISTICATED, it may be expensive too.
You have used all of the adjectives properly --- 100% To choose my home near from work it was a SENSIBLE thing I did. To choose my home CLOSE TO WORK/NEAR WORK (no "it") WAS a sensible thing TO DO. I saw one SENSITIVE guy getting out of the cinema, there was tears in him face. I saw one sensitive guy LEAVING the cinema, there WERE tears IN HIS EYES/ON HIS FACE.
Hello, I picked some new adjectives and made phrases with them. Can you help me see if all of them make sense? Tthank you! The man I met yesterday was so CYNICAL that I shouldn't date him anymore. Those clothes look pretty ECCENTRIC. Obviously, the speech of that model was EGOTISTICAL and superficial. Sometimes I dream with such IMAGINATIVE situations that I can't believe they come from my head! I think I was being INDECISIVE to choose wich gift I'd give you. Don't be so PICKY, people might get away from you. To choose my home near from work was a SENSIBLE thing I did. I saw one SENSITIVE guy coing out of the cinema, there were tears on his face. That house on the mountain is very SOPHISTICATED, and it looks expensive, too. ** I hope this helps! **Best regards!
Paula
English, Portuguese