Aynur
Who need more friends , few sincerity?
11
0
I had a best friend at one time. She abandoned me for no reasons. Never called me :-( So now, I don't need any. My online "friends" are quite enough for me.
Here is a common saying: Good friends are like diamonds Precious and rare, False friends are like autumn leaves, Scattered everywhere.
Richard: u may also right and what she wrote that may also... I didn't find any grammatical errors. May she thinking in singular form. And you plural form. “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. - William Shakespeare”. I think friendship is unique power and passion of person. cheers :)
A comment about the wording of your question. Who needS more friends. ("who" is a thrid person pronoun like "he, she or it" so the verb must have the letter "s". "sincerity" is a noun and it is a quality that a person has or does not have. I think you wanted to say "Who needs more friends, few are sincere." "sincere" is an adjective that descrbes the person (sincere or insincere) In a person's life they may have 20 friends, but only 5 will be good friends. Friends come and go sometimes for many different reasons. Often the reason someone stops being a friend is not your fault.
Brad: Your words are the right words to define friendship.
Aynur
Azeri, English, French, Russian, Turkish
English, French, Russian