edita
Could anyone tell me how to use this site,i added some guys,but why no one talk with me?
Mar 26, 2008 11:48 AM
3
0
ni hao! if you want ,add me and talk by messenger....now the italki page have a very bad conexion to me ,and lot of day can not use it. soloyomismo@hotmail.com
April 1, 2008
Hi edita. This works just like Facebook. Also keep in mind that, due to the different time zones, some may be at job, classroom or sleeping while you are online. Try with emails first, agree with your friends on some time when both are available to chatting. As Ardilla said, some are just beginning and may want to take advantage of emails and your blackboard, a chance for reading/writing at their own pace. Check the green 'online' light under your friend's pictures, before chatting.
Try writing messages to your friends to establish if they are interested in chatting (some people prefer e-mail, for instance) and if they are, to establish an hour when you are both online and available to talk. This you can do either on their blackboard or through the italki e-mail system (press Inbox to enter). Hope this helps. Good luck!
edita
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Spanish
Spanish