NeedToSwede
If given a month to learn the basics of the most obscure language on earth do you think you could learn it? if u did not... well the natives..were going to take all your stuff and make you walk nude back to town + write big words on your back in that language that meant loser in their language.throughout life i always felt like I was sleeping so don't tell me to wake up. I just hope that one day I don't wake up to remember all the stupid things I did while I was going through life half-asleep.
6
0
If it's "obscure", turn on the lights !!! =p ... Well, you will learn what you will learn, it's complicated to know how is something going to work out if you don't have the experience. I think there are more posibilities for us to learn something when we have important reasons to do it than just to avoid some "punishment" (funny!) ^^ By the way... enjoy your dreams while you are sleeping and sleep tight !! ^^
Depends on what language is it exactly, how obscure, how basic the basics are, and my nature/interest. If I was crazy about it you wouldn't have to push me to learn it and I even would have a better achievement than you pre-expected.
Surely I would learn it whereas I am not mute.
Are you capable of operating a computer and connecting to Italki while sleeping? Wake up and please don't tell me your nightmares any more.
What a vivid imagination you have! It would depend on what they gave me to help me learn the language.
NeedToSwede
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, Spanish, Swedish
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish, Swedish