Roxanne
Correct the sentences (1) But ,if for your information , why shanghai is not have England restaurants ? So i am just curiosity ! (2) But now seems you look like very good at cooking (3) I want to know they are in England how to operation ? (4) You seems very like me working ?
6
0
I'll try: 1. Why do you believe Shanghai does not have more English restaurants? I am curious! 2. It appears you have gotten very good at cooking. 3. How do things work in England? 4. Do you like my work? Nice job! You are trying to write very complex sentences. You could simplify some. For example: 1. Why doesn't Shanhai have more English restaurants? and 2. You are good at cooking now.
(1) But, do you know why shanghai doesn't have English restaurants? I'm just curious! (2) But now you look like you are very good at cooking. (seems and look like are redundant) (3) I want to know how they operate in England? (4) You seems very like me working ? (I'm not sure what this question is supposed to be. Perhaps one of these:) Do you like to see me working? Do you like me when I'm working? You seem to very much like me working. Are you trying to be like me? Do you seem a lot like me?
You'd be better off studying.
Roxanne
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Italian
English, French, Italian