human
what does "for good reason" mean here? (Two gladiators are fighting.) Gaia:How thrilling!I have never seen such a thing! Solonius:For good reason.
8
0
I'd have to watch the series to say exactly why, but I think Solonius is commenting on Gaia's character. Gaia:How thrilling!I have never seen such a thing! Solonius:For good reason (ie... you like it too much)
Are the two who are talking the ones who are fighting? It might be that Solonius is saying that Gaia has never seen such a thing because if he had, he would have been killed? Solonius implying that he's stronger... If they're not the ones fighting, it could be meant that the fight they are watching is more brutal than most, so it doesn't happen often...
This is what I found: "About Gannicus fighting blindfolded". I'm assuming that Mr. Solonius is implying some sarcasm here? The fighters are blindfolded just then Gaia says "I never seen". Well actually I don't think it is that complicated - for good reason could simply mean "sure, definitely, you bet" etc, no?
I following among apprentices and for this reason I like to learn
human