who can help me translate these sentences into Chinese (Unit 1 Education)
1．The magnetic needle behaved as if influenced by a hidden force field, rather than through a mechanical method of touch or contact.
2. He liked the fact that America, despite its inequalities of wealth and racial injustices, was more of a meritocracy than Europe
3. He gave in to her nagging that he smoked too much, and on Thanksgiving bet her that he would be able to abstain from his pipe until the New Year.
4. So it is not much of a stretch to see him as instinctively fearful of Greenspan.
5. What made this exercise memorable was the magazine’s huge investment in economics and statistics, which generated an avalanche of data that went far beyond what the Commerce Department was then publishing.
6. Some time after Sandy’s death I found myself reminiscing about all this with Hedley Donovan and mentioned his decision to resist hiring Alan
7. So there’s a good chance that if he had been offered the magazine job, he would have declined it, which implies, in turn, that Fortune’s failure to make that job offer had no lasting impact on the American economy.
8. Perhaps management education would beat off its critics more effectively if it went back to its beginnings, and got more corporate managers to teach.