Fabien
Imaginary audiences, is that part of your growing experience? "The imaginary audience refers to an egocentric state where an individual imagines and believes that multitudes of people are enthusiastically listening to him or her at all times. Though this state is often exhibited in young adolescence, people of any age may harbor a fantasy of an imaginary audience." --- quoted from wikipedia
13
0
Ha! I've written a song about this. :P
I don't worry about imaginary audiences, coping with teenage audiences at my high school is enough for me.
I was told a similar story in elementary school.
The most impressive story about this - some one encouraging another person to be boldly prepared for a public speech, was from my ma's story when she was at my current age: 别害怕,把观众都看成一棵棵大白菜。】】】 Haha kinda off the topic - I assume what you refer to here is just a normal reflection of human's "exhibitionistic" (I hope that's the right spelling) disposition/obsession.
yea. I happened to take a psychology class recently.
Fabien
French