Fabien
Satisfaction, do we ever obtain? ***The best answer WON"T necessarily be selected by the questioner*
13 de feb de 2011 19:44
24
0
Do you really know yourself and your expectations ? Try to look at yourself as somebody you want to discover, when that is done you should know what really fits you and so try to realize that. Is this nonsense for you ? In this case I apologize, my intention surely was not evil!
13 de Febrero de 2011
Shanghai is a huge city, I have been there and can understand that you feel a bit lost and overwhelmed. Can you join a group at your university in order to connect with other students? That way you can share problems. Until I started teaching, I did not feel satisfied either, as my university was huge compared to my high school and I only knew one person at the start. No one can be happy or satisfied all of the time.
13 de Febrero de 2011
although looking for more is in our nature , but yes , satisfaction can be obtained , just look at what you have , if you can have food easily , if you have a home , if you have a good education , then you should be satisfied , there are millions in this world who don't have those things.
14 de Febrero de 2011
sometimes it is possible to be satisfied.
13 de Febrero de 2011
Two kinds are 1)internal-exploration and 2) external-exploration, is that what meant?
14 de Febrero de 2011
Fabien
French