kh_mo
to the all people take care there is someone is hacking the skype accounts.i lost my account .
7
0
That's bad, do you know how it happened?
First block the person who sent you this message and go up to Site Feedback at the top of this page and report them to Italki administration. I hope that you can get a new skype account. Change your email address too. Don't ever give out your skype or email address to anyone over the internet. Look at the privacy settings and make sure only your friends can contact you.
thank you so much about this idea but the problem is I don't know is this person man or woman and i don't know which country is he/she from?
Is your account worth a deal of money? Try to contact one person that is on your lost account's list, tell him/er to try to talk to "you" on Skype see what happens. "Hi dear been doing good?" "Yeah..." ... "Don't you remember, I'm your girl friend! Let's go out to dinner and meet each other somewhere..."
I suppose way more than some "one".
kh_mo
Arabic, English