MarwinaAsri
What Are you doing, if you have big problem about work?"example you have bad boss?
4
0
I will limit the subject in the strict boundaries allowed by Law. a) I read a very interesting book, (sorry for the title) called : " The No Asshole Rule: Building a Civilized Workplace and Surviving One That Isn't " by Sutton, a Scholar that deeply studied many organizations regarding the problem of good or bad management; that reading gave me a good grasp of the problems, and the sensation that surely I was not alone suffering from bad management. b) I will see what healthy space is left for me in the organization, and if the answer is unsatisfactory I would rather seek another job than risk to stay for a long time in a non healthy situation, or one were I cannot express my potentialities. Good luck, I sincerely hope you will keep your smile!
Try to be patient.. If the boss still bad and become annoying.. You should be move to another company, I guess. :) Wish you luck wina :)
I am sorry to hear that. Bad bosses can be found everywhere. Have you got a trusted friend in your workplace you can discuss this with? Does your boss treat everyone badly or just you?If so, can you write him a polite email explaining why you are upset. Get a friend to check it. Don't be emotional about it. Does your country have laws against bad behaviour like sexual harassment by bosses? If so you can report him to an official about his behaviour. Start keeping a diary of dates and incidents where & when your boss treated you badly. If it is really terrible, you might have to speak to a lawyer.This may be helpful if you decide to seek compensation.Only you know the laws of your country.
I would search for another one :)
MarwinaAsri
English, German, Indonesian
English, German