徐秋雨
Can someone help me with this...? 现在看来是资本主义初级阶段,原来政治书里面宣传的资本主义血腥剥削的场面一一映现在当今中国社会 I was following a discussion on 'The Chinese are coming' (http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00ykxg9) which is documenting economic expansion into South America and Africa. What I am trying to understand was why someone would think China was socialist and Eric just confirms to me this person was talking platitudes.
13
0
现在看来是资本主义初级阶段,原来政治书里面宣传的资本主义血腥剥削的场面一一映现在当今中国社会 it means china is a socialist coutry. socialism is the best political system in the world. but we are in the "initial stage" of socialism, so there are still many social problems in china currently, making the system looks as bad as capitalism. and just as propagandized in the books, capitalism is not as good as socialism and it is going to be transformed into socialism and eventually communism.
现在中国社会很和谐 很美好 , 外国人其实一点都不了解 do u undershand?
瘦瘦的欧罗巴,挡不住天朝的金戈铁马。
广大人民只不过是名义上的国家主人罢了,再者试问中国的主流思想,精神支柱是什么?
目前充满了矛盾。
徐秋雨
Chinese (Mandarin)