Heba
In England: do you have to send an e-mail before an on-line chat? It happened twice that I was chating online with someone from England and they ended the conversation by giving me their e-mail and saying (if you wanna send a message) and they didn't appear on-line to me afterwards. I wanna know: did they do that cause they thought of me as a boring or silly chat-mate or only cause it's the normal thing in England to "book" an on-line chat by an e-mail in advance? @Asamichan89 Thanks. Actually we had a conversation for one time and it was ended that way. I assume it means that they have already 'judged' me.
2
0
Hi Heba, perhaps they had other things to do. Why not try and communicate?
Well, it depends. They wanted you to send an e-mail first so in that way they will get to know you better before they add you as a contact/friend in whatever application they use for chatting. And also, sometimes they are not available to 'chat'. They can just reply you via e-mail whenever they get time :)
Heba
Arabic, Arabic (Egyptian), Arabic (Modern Standard), English, German
English, German