Ana_hache
Kannst du mich sagen, wenn habe ich eine gut Deutsch ausgesprache?Danke!:) Das ist nur ein Auszug aus ein Buch. Danke:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUOUTMXHq6Y
3
1
Very nice! Now these are really the fine details, and I spare myself to list all the things you got right because that list would be too long for me to bother to type! The "i" in "ihre" is pronounced long, where you pronounce the final "e", which is really an unpronouned schwa. You missed the first "s" in "Gefühlschaos" but I believe you have this already figured out on your own :) The tongue is too far in front when you pronounce "allein", your's sounds american :) The "u" in "Wut" is pronounced long, like "Wuht". You pronounce it as "Wutt". "auffressen" is pronounced with a distinct "auf" and "fressen". Speak those to words without a pause. The double-f does not shorten the diphtong because "auf" is a prefix and the double-f is just coincidential. But very good indeed!
Gut!
Ana_hache
Chinese (Mandarin), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), Dutch, French, German, Portuguese