Van Anh
please check for my cover letter! i have to write a cover letter as an English exercise. please you kind check for me! thanks in advanced. Dear Mr. Tuan Re: vacancies for finance analyst In response to your advertisement on vietnamwork.com, i am writting this letter for a finance analyst position. The position seems to fit very well with my education, experience, and career interests. As you see from my enclosed CV, i have recently graduated from Vietnam Commerce University with a Bachelor's degree in finance and banking. My studies have included courses in corporate fiance, bank and securities. i am competent to analyse and manage bugets, make effective financial decisions and choose profitable investment. These skills i have developed during 4 months intership, work and do scientific research at Finance department of Kinh Do company. Besides, i am fluent in general and business English and proficient in chinese and computer skills. the skills allow me to be confident and comunicate excellently with foreigners. I understand this poosition also require ability to work independently, work in pair, wok under pressure and meet strict deadlines. i am confident that i can perform effectively through my learning and working process. As my knowledge, working for your company would ofter a workload and challenging career within a higly competive international enviroment. I am extremely attracted by this opportunity and feel that i hav already aquired some of the skills and awareness neccessary to make an effective contribution to success and development of the company. I would appreciate the change to meet with you to discuss how i could a vital part of your company. Please call me at the number listed above. Please give me my best regard to you and your family. i look foward to hearing from you soon. Yours sincerely
4
0
Your name, address, email, mob ph number and date Dear Mr. Tuan Re: vacancies for Financial Analyst Dear Sir, In response to your advertisement on vietnamwork.com, I wish to apply for the position of Financial Analyst . This position is in line with my education, experience, and career interests. As you see from my enclosed CV, I have recently graduated from Vietnam Commerce University with a Bachelor's degree in Finance and Banking. My studies have included courses in Corporate Finance and Banks and Securities. Therefore I am qualified to analyse and manage budgets, make effective financial decisions and choose profitable investments. I developed these during a 4 month internship, working and doing scientific research at the Finance department of the Kinh Do Company. In addition, I am fluent in general and business English and proficient in Chinese and computer skills. The skills give me the confidence to communicate efficiently with foreigners. I understand this position also requires the ability to work independently, in pairs, under pressure and meet strict deadlines. I am confident that I can perform all these tasks effectively as a result of my learning and working experiences. I am positive that working for your company would ofter me a challenging career within a highly competitive international environment. I am extremely attracted by this opportunity and feel that I have already acquired some of the skills and experience necessary to make an effective contribution to success and development of your company. I am available for an interview at your earliest convenience and would appreciate the chance to demonstrate how I could become a vital part of your company. I can be contacted by email or my mobile phone at any time. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Yours sincerely, Your name and surname
I'm not a native speaker, but I've stumbled upon a couple of mistakes while running through this writing. - The word "I" is always spelled in capital case. - The sentence is began with the capital letter. - and feel that i hav => and feel that I have - to discuss how i could a vital part => to discuss how I could be/become/ the vital part Thus it is better to double-check this letter with a spell-checker at least.
Van Anh
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Japanese, Vietnamese
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Japanese