Danyel
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MUSLIM RELIGION? IS IT THE WAY TO GOOD OR IS IT THE PATH TO EVIL?heart-rending words.heart-rending words, ''Angel''/
13
0
Religion leads to the abandonment of reason. There are very few positive things about religion. Including islam.
First of all , there isn't any religions that leads to the way to Evil . Islam is a religion of kindness and mercy . don't look at any individual act or attitude , to know the religion , instead one should read and know form right sources and religious books to know it better . then to judge it after understanding it .
There are many Muslims in Australia and are free to practise their religion. What are you concerned about?
I'll say it honestly, I'm a muslim and I know that Islam is the religion for all. I'd only say give yourself the chance to know it well before you die. Then it's up to you whether to believe or not. I wish you the best of luck... regards
The Allah is uniform God only for the reason that to you it have told, has taught you so to think. But it doesn't correspond to any validity. What about Jesus it is simply a shame for me to think that Jesus such important outstanding figure may be your God's envoy. It isn't truth because God of light and goodness can't be the envoy of a devil.
Danyel
Belarusian, English, French, Russian, Ukrainian