Sarah
how to say this sentences in korean ? - My father teachs me when he have time - the weather is getting better - i think i'll go to korea this summer - for me , english is much easier than korean - remember to eat a lot and to sleep well - i'll be here for you to always cheer you up - you are really sweet - i'm a little bit sick today thank you.
1
0
- My father teachs me when he have time 우리 아빠는 시간이 나실 때면 나를 가르치신다. - the weather is getting better 날씨가 점점 좋아지고 있다. - i think i'll go to korea this summer 이번 여름에 한국에 갈 생각이다. - for me , english is much easier than korean 나한테는, 영어가 한국어보다 훨씬 더 쉽다. - remember to eat a lot and to sleep well 많이 먹고 잘 자는거 기억해(잊지마)! - i'll be here for you to always cheer you up 네게 항상 힘이 되도록 여기 있을께 - you are really sweet 넌 정말 달콤하다.--> we rarely use this expresion.. instead of this.. we use 넌 정말 사랑스럽다 I guess - i'm a little bit sick today 오늘 좀 아퍼. (오늘 몸이 좀 안좋아)
Sarah
Arabic, English, French, Korean, Spanish
Korean