Pinko
I don't know one word in english... help to find it Here is the deal... When one person talks and uses a lot of words such as "well", "it's like" and these words have nothing to deal with the subject of conversation... so How do you call those words?
6
0
Those would be called "filler words" as Redbaron stated.. Other fillers include, "um..," "uh..," and possibly words such as "like," or "yeah.." Using filler words is unprofessional but very common.
I call those kinds of phrases "fillers". Maybe someone has something more official, but I think "filler words" is a decent description since they are used to just fill time so the speaker can think about what words to use for their next thought.
Expletive word ?
The correct term is "fillers"because they fill the silent gaps in conversation. Some people say/write "hehe" all the time.
There're several synonyms for them: expletive, extraneous, filler, junk or parasitic words. You can also say, for example: Его речь изобилует словами-паразитами - He has a verbal tic.
Pinko
English, German, Russian, Spanish
German, Spanish