CORE-MEANING: an adverb meaning no matter what the situation is
Anyway, we have to pay whether it was accidental or not.
Recycling, according to some anyway, is the best way of teaching respect for the environment.
1. in any case: no matter what
Don't worry about the damage; I was going to buy a new one anyway.
2. regardless of something: in spite of the situation
I knew it would be a sad movie but I went anyway.
3. in careless way: in a careless, haphazard, or lazy way
According to my mother, packing is a skilled operation, not throwing your clothes into a case just anyway.
4. an·y wayby any means: in any manner or way (informal)
We have to teach our children moral values anyway we can.
BY THE WAY
1. very much: to a considerable degree or at a considerable distance (informal)
way out of our price range
2. △very: extremely (slang)
That's way cool!
1. manner or method: a means, manner, or method of doing something
I'll do it my way.
2. respect: a feature, aspect, or example of something
In some ways, they're very similar.
3. path: a path or physical means of getting from one place to another
The way out is through here.
4. door or opening: a door or opening leading or providing access to or from somewhere
came in the front way
5. journey or route: a journey or the route followed or to be followed
on my way home
6. progress through life: progress or a path through life and its experiences or difficulties
7. Waystreet: a street (often used in place names)
8. direction: a direction, e.g. left, right, up, or down
9. manner of placing: the manner in which something is placed, packed, or arranged, or the direction it faces
HOPE THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION