Shravan Kumar
I pleased to apprise eveyone, i'll be plan to do Ph.D.in chemistry any foreign universities. i had knew only few foreign country's for offers ph.D. courses, anyone, please inform me, whatever you know.
4
0
Overseas students are only able to study in an overseas fee-paying place and must pay overseas student fees at Australian universities. You must have passed at least Level 6 in the IELTS exam. This site has a complete guide where to study at colleges and universities in Australia and if you are eligible for a scholarship.There are migrant communities from all over the world in every major city in Australia. www.australian-universities.com/scholarships/
Correction: I am pleased to surprise everyone. I plan to do a Ph.D. in Chemistry in a foreign university.
i think you should major in english Eliot wants to tutor you.
None of them will accept you with your level of English. You need to learn English first.
Shravan Kumar