ON THE ROAD
学英语一定要学语法吗?Learning English must learn grammar? 我的英语很差,语法更是难点,学英语一定要学语法吗?还有学习英语先记住单词还是先学语法? My English is very poor, grammar is difficult, learn English must to learn grammar? Still study English first remember words or first to learn grammar?
28 Şub 2011 05:10
14
0
Learn words and grammar at the same time. If your grammar is very bad, no one will understand you.
28 Şubat 2011
I have to strongly disagree. Grammar is useless. Just copy the structures you hear. Knowing grammar will give you no help at all with language learning. Language is not math, it's not logical at all. Just read a lot and hear a lot and you build up your vocabulary fast.
28 Şubat 2011
Studying grammar is important if you are an adult. Children can learn it without studying, but adults usually lose that ability. That said, vocabulary is FAR more important than grammar in making yourself understood and understanding others. Look at these two sentences: a) The xix fofs the ziz. b) Boy like girl. Both have the same meaning: The boy likes the girl. The first has vocabulary errors, but perfect grammar. The second has grammatical errors, but the key words are there. So there is no harm in studying both, but it is better to focus on vocabulary.
28 Şubat 2011
I don't think you know very clearly what grammar is. I don't think anyone asking that sort of question does.
28 Şubat 2011
yeah thats true.. cz i"m still learning English grammar , but my teacher told me the point are about vocabulary and adverb of time (we must know)..
28 Şubat 2011
ON THE ROAD