Bcc
Which is more accurate? Supercomputers consist of several processors, which each can work on a different part of a task at the same time. Can I use "that each" instead of "which each" in above sentence? What about "each of thoes" and "each of which"? advTHANKSance
Mar 1, 2011 6:42 AM
5
0
Grammatically both "that each' and "which each" are incorrect. that each may literally means only one but the context used here is different. Again rather than Each of Those better phrase will be "Each of them" where it is referring in present tense :)
Well OK I'm sorry I reckon the 4 you came up with are all right, I changed my mind; since "each" could be an adverb working for the "relative pronouns".
I think the correct ones are "each of which" and "each of them/those/these", "which/that each" doesn't make sense though it'll make sense to some native speakers' sloppy ears.
Hey I like the "advTHANKSance".
Bcc
English, French, Japanese
French, Japanese