chpr1
Are there questions in here that are so stupid, that you can't help but click on them? "How can i improve the inglish" or "why no one chat with me?" or "is it possible to learn a language?" or "What is your MSN address?" - -I don't want to click on the questions, yet I have an uncontrollable curiosity as to whether anyone bothered to answer the questions. HA HA
Mar 27, 2008 5:41 PM
4
0
No, I don't think so. I have no idea how questions I've asked sound to native speakers. All I know is my questions were sincere, and I assume all others are as well.
Here I go again. Answering "another" one of "your" stupid questions. I'm not mad with though, because I know you had to ask, for you 'did not know the answer to the question. I don't believe a question like "How can i improve the inglish" or like "why no one chat with me?" qualifies to be a stupid question. You must not understand what these people are asking, but it is quite obvious to "me".1st question: "Can someone please help me improve my English skills? I will "really" appreciate it. Just contact me whenever you can. Thank you." 2nd question: "Why doesn't anyone (want to) chat with me?Please, I would love to [make friends/learn 'language'/try my speaking and/or writing skills.Thanks to anyone."Oh, the 3rd question: "What is your MSN address?If you want, we could exchange words there" Also this may be question someone put there to get straight to the point of the exchange of words. I find it very interesting to answer "your" "stupid" questions, because I know "you" must need help in your understanding. I'm sure my feelings towards the question you're asking have become obvious to everyone who has read this, and understood. Again, I'm not mad at you, and I have no intention of trying to insult you,in fact I find the way you think......well, is not 'interesting", but it helps identify flaws in human understanding, which I like to try and clear up. Oh yeah, your question translates to: "Does anyone care about what a foreign person is, at their best,trying to ask of anyone that can and is willing to help?"Anymore questions?Give me points anyone, please?
April 6, 2008
yes there is and im reading and answering it right now! and its ur question and i cant help but click on it...it makes me laugh while typing this...thank you for making me laugh...but honestly speaking it has sense...
Lol, you know, just like sudsey I believe the majority is sincere. However they are also quite naive. Nothing wrong with naive though, naive is still a thousand times better than arrogant/cocky. Although I kinda have a habit of giving some sort of comical answer to those weird questions.
chpr1
English, Japanese, Russian
Japanese, Russian