Ekaterina
How can I develop my vocabulary?
Mar 2, 2011 3:55 PM
4
1
u can develop ur vocabulary with reading,, and also writing down the new words and memorize these new words and make a dictation for urself in these new words :),, i do this and it works very well with me :) good luck
When I started learning English, I liked to play video games in English and I also like watching English movies
Hi. You can develop your English vocab free online.This website has themed units with pictures and sound, English games and free English lessons for beginners www.learnenglish.de/ In order to develop & remember your English vocabulary you can follow 2 methods. First is the repetition-based method, where you learn English words by writing them several times or saying them repeatedly until you remember them all. If you patiently follow the process, you will see your vocabulary extended very well. Secondly, you also need have to have a notebook with your own note-taking rules. Each time you log onto Italki, note down any new words in the Questions and Answers section. The only problem is whether you want a rich vocabulary or not. Your plan should answer 4 questions. 1.How many words will you learn a week: 5, 10, 15 or more? 2. When will you learn them? Every other morning or anytime you feel like learning? 3. How often will you review what you have learnt: weekly, monthly or before a test ? 4. What areas of English will you focus on? Sports, music, games or sciences? The answers may vary a great deal from one person to another depending on memory, schedules and interest. You can gain a big vocabulary and improve your English by simply by determining what field of words to learn, making a plan of learning, choosing a learning method and regularly practising your plan and method. Daily vocab learning is better than weekly or monthly. Remember your vocab by drawing a small a picture next to it.For example, for the phrase "make up" draw a small coloured picture of a woman's face with lipstick, eye shadow and mascara. "Make up" also means to make friends again after an argument so you need to draw 2 people shaking hands underneath your first picture. Good luck.
Говорите! :)
Ekaterina
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Russian, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Spanish