lisa min
Kommissar Rex hallo alle, ich habe einmal nur eine Folge von der Serie Kommissar Rex angeschaut. Diese Serie gefällt mir sehr, besonders der Hund. Und wie gefällt es euch?? Hast du noch ähnliche Serien zu empfeheln???
Mar 4, 2011 5:10 AM
6
0
wow. i never realized that kommissar rex is broadcast in so many countries. i loved the series when i was a kid. i preferre the very first seasons set in vienna.
Wow, the world-famous series! I watched it when i was younger because i like German shepherd dogs. You may want to watch "K-9", "K-911" and "K-9: P.I.", although these are movies, not a series. @ Jura, andrew: Haha, all of us are learning German. But why has everybody written the answer in English?
I loved the original series, but (although I am from Rome) I think the new series in Rome is very weak, and the screenplay is dull, so I stopped watching. I will say it shares only the name with the original.
Hi, I love Inspector Rex. In Australia we are now watching the new series of Inspector Rex in Rome
lisa min
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Other), English, German
English, German