影shadow
Hello.I want to know whcih language is the most useful language in Europe except English? Hello.I want to know whcih language is the most useful language in Europe except English?French?German?Spanish?Italian?And I wondered what lanuages do European studnets prefer at school?Which is the most popular one?If a man who can not speak English but want to travel to Europe,which language should he speak?
Mar 4, 2011 9:38 AM
13
1
With German language you will have the extra benefit to be able to understand beautiful operas (classical musical dramas) or Schumann's "lieder" (classical songs), and so on. In my opinion German is very clear to understand (listening comprehension) once you know the words. Actually the 'opera' benefit applies also to Italian language.
I answer too for represent my language and my country, due to the fact that any have said you the beneficits of the French...It's just exagerated ! In fact, French is spoken in France, Belgium (with a conflict with the Flandres region), Luxembourg, Swiss, a part of Romania. So ridiculous was to add Liechtenstein for German, so I feel obliged to tell at my turn Monaco...These are too small...... It's obvious that just for Europe, German seems important, but above all just because they are a exporter nation ! All matter of facts, German is spoken only for business. And if you look at outside, French is spoken in Algeria, Marocco, Canada and a lot of countries in Africa... Both countries, German and France are very near about their GDP !
ha, funny thing is, that before seeing the answers, I thought it should be german
This is only my opinion, but I would say German. There are two large countries that use it as a first language (Germany and Austria); plus several countries that use it as one of their official languages (Switzerland, Luxembourg, Lichtenstein); and several countries where most of the people can speak/understand it (Czech Republic, western Poland, eastern France, northern Italy, parts of Denmark and the Netherlands).
It is German. :)
影shadow
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Shanghainese), English, French, Japanese, Spanish
Chinese (Shanghainese), English, French, Japanese, Spanish