Balashov
In English, there are expressions that are understandable only to a native speaker?
Mar 5, 2011 12:54 PM
14
0
Wrong.
think so
I am home (well, actually school) and kind of studying. I'm sure, you totally don't get what I'm, talking about. And I'm sure, you belong to that kind of people, who will be easily content hearing others sharing the same point of view like yours towards certain topic, like Peachey, you're happy to see his answer even though he's not talking about what you're talking about, and yet just makes you satisfactory.
Thank you Peachey, сould you give a couple of examples?
You're right, we do not understand Chinese, because it is not needed at all (but English we understand), and you are wrong, because even native speaker wrote: "In English, there are many expressions which even native speakers don't understand. We certainly confuse each other sometimes!". There even a magic word doesnt help. If you so cool what are you f*cking doing here? Go home and "study".
Balashov