Isaac.Pi
Japanese Keyboard I have been studying japanese for a few months but until yesterday I did not try to learn the japanese character for hiragana or katakana. Now I am learning hiragana and wonder if there are any recomendations. WHERE CAN I FIND THE BEST VIRTUAL JAPANESE KEYBOARD ?I AM USING A PC
Mar 6, 2011 6:57 AM
3
1
Are you on a Mac or a PC? If you are on a PC, just follow the following steps: - Go to Control Panel. --> Click "Change keyboards or other input methods" - Select "Change keyboards" --> Click "Add" and scroll down to find Japanese and check mark the first two (Japanese & Microsoft IME) in "Keyboard" and the only one (Ink Correction (64 bit only)) in "Other". - Go to Language Bar and make sure you select "Docked in the taskbar" since it makes it easier to switch between the kana. - Go to Advanced Key Settings and find out which hotkeys you need to press to switch between the input languages. I think the default is Left alt + shift. That should do it. Make sure you select English as the main input language so it doesn't cause you problems. Let me know if you have any further questions.
Isaac.Pi
English, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Japanese, Russian