Ada Zhang
Why does my grammar suck? I'm currently studying in an american college and taking an English course. One of my homework is to write a 5-page paper on advertisement, but I only got a B for it :(. My professor even went so far as to put question marks on where he found ambiguous/unclear. Any suggestion on how can I improve my grammar? Thanks sooo muchThanks guys, although it seems I got more encouragement than advice on HOW can I improve.
8 mrt 2011 00:53
8
0
If I had to write a 5 page paper on advertising I would die of boredom and wouldn't get a B. Well done. Ignore your stupid teacher.
8 maart 2011
you should be happy to know your mistakes. Now you know what you have to work on. And work hard, also I beleave your teacher wouldn't mind helping you.:)
8 maart 2011
Wow! A "B" is very good, just one step from an "A". This italki site is useful for improving grammar http://www.italki.com/knowledge/page/ENGLISH%20GRAMMAR.htm
8 maart 2011
Go to the local library, pick a topic you love, check out books on that subject or story line, and read, read, read. Learning how others write well will in turn help you to write well.
8 maart 2011
B is good. You sure those "question marks on where he found ambiguous/unclear" are caused by grammatical inadequacies?
8 maart 2011
Ada Zhang