mike
Is it a good way to learn english from books?
9 มี.ค. 2011 เวลา 8:33
4
0
I would say yes, definitely. As angela arjun says, reading lets you get in touch with sentence structure and even a sense of what the culture is like in a country that speaks the language. Reading can really help people to improve their writing skills, too. I think you just have to be careful that you choose books that you really understand and are willing to spend time pay attention to all the details of the words and grammar.
9 มีนาคม 2011
For me , it's the best way to learn English because you can learn many new words , sentences structures and writing style nowadays , I read books and listen to it's materials ( Audio books )
9 มีนาคม 2011
Yes it is. I know people who were born and raised in America but struggle with spelling because they never read. I think reading, combined with speaking and listening, is very important because it also teaches you to write better English.
9 มีนาคม 2011
yeah.should be.but practice, say face-to-face communication ,is important as well.
9 มีนาคม 2011
mike