Shravan Kumar
Why now a days everyone force to run behind the study till get 25 years.. Everyone have been running very fast follow the study till age of around 25 and settle in well and lead career lavishly, finally, some of them not able to settle well till there life time. Apparently, most of students life driven pressure by colleges and parents. most of them committed suicide themselves. Really, what is education makes students presently in world wide.
Mar 9, 2011 7:02 PM
1
0
Correction: Everyone is very busy, studying until the age of around 25, then settling in well and leading lavish careers. However, some of them are not able to settle well till later on in life. Apparently, most of students' lives are driven by pressure by colleges and parents. Some students commit suicide. Really, what is it about today's education that makes students so stressed world wide? As a teacher I find the opposite. Most of my students are lazy and don't want to study. Of course in many countries there is a lot of pressure because of their large population and too few university places. I agree that some parents also put a lot of pressure on an only child to succeed.
Shravan Kumar