JaneAir
What do you think about indifference? How to fight with indifference? What do you think about indifference? I feel indifferent to each other could destroy humanity! How to fight with indifference? For me, the indifference is the first way to brutality. I guess that hate is better than indifference!
Mar 10, 2011 4:56 AM
6
1
Fanaticism and indifference are two opposite extremes of people's attitude. To fight any of them, you have to penetrate into people's minds and pull the right "levers". If you're a telepathist or a suggestionist, then it's a problem to be solved in 5 minutes. Otherwise, you may divert people's attention from their routine business with something extraordinary and remarkable. It can be anything: from changing the hair colour to going by bus naked. You know, people are curious, even though often distrustful. Of course, there's always the option to fight indifference with counter-indifference. But i bet, it's an endless confrontation.
Indifference is stupid crab which drill humanity. Indifference is too peak in world. Some people tag themself as united, kind, honest. But never implement the principle of those tag. Still lots of indifference alive but i don't want to share them here. I hope you guys aware. It quite hard to stop indifference because mentality and passion of indifference balloon person are hard to control. If we have to minimize then we have to work from root. I don't think hate is better than indiference because hate comes under the category of Indifference. Sometimes hate blow indifference. If people(specially indifference) believe in Peace, Truth, Equality and Nonviolence. Then only Indifference can minimize. "It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence." by Mahatma Gandhi keep the peace and keep rocking :)
hello pretty!. Your question has a lot of philosophy included, so it would be ok to know up to what point you are talking philosophy or simply practical things. In any case, let me say the following: indiference is not bad by itself. Are you talking about other's indiference or your own indiference? I am indiferent to some things because i know they dont have anything to do with me or because i dont have anything to add to them. In this case, my indiference is simply neutrality. I m not superman (and i m proud of it!). Then there may be things you love or things you may hate....here if having these feelings (which have a potential for makes you move forwards somehow) you keep an indiferent atitude, then the problem is yours and nobody else can solve it until you find your way out. And if you think that the way out from indiference is hate, well, make sure it makes you feel good, if not you are wasting your own precious time. To finish....looking at your pic i couldnt stay indiferent to your question, so i wrote this. then, the option i thought it could arise after answering you is not hating you, thats sure. But i have no method to ascertain if my way out goes anywhere or not.So, next thing i ll do is to accept the results, and afterwards behave accordingly to what is inside of me and the stimuli i receive from outside. And thats life! (well. i guess, i cant know everything!). Doing the best of yourself will never be easy, so stay prepared to suffer a bit, althought i dont think this is a good option. Best option is to enjoy, but not many people seems to be convinced of it!
Indifference can come from a view on life where you only focus on your own problems and issues. Hate can disappear with time, to change Indifference would need to come from within the person.
Indifference shown doesn't correspond always with absolute indifference. Usually, in big cities is very common to see this kind of attitude. The same is true with the excess of negative information we receive from the media. In any case, this shouldn't be an excuse. There is a much-needed human quality: empathy. Someone may need to have a certain amount of empathy before they are able to feel compassion.
April 11, 2011
JaneAir