Sam505
Why does your best female language partner get jealous of other females? This question is basically to know the opinion of people.@!@! and most importantly of girls and women!!!!! I have experienced this on this website as I had a best female friend here for language and culture exchange..Well,I have no idea about this that's why I have asked here :-)
Mar 10, 2011 9:11 AM
9
0
Stop fooling yourself! They're not jealous. They just want to get rid of you and make you believe it is their fault.
for eliot, it is cuz they want to get rid of him :D
Well my dear friend, I can't say about this but as I feel this does happen to all girls and women..:-) ;-) just try in your life or experience it :-) ;-) I know you may take some time to make female friends :-);-) By the way,thanks for your opinion!@!@!
hahahaha well,there are many kinds of ppl! some ppl have strong possessive about friends i guess that's how groups comes(no matter you're in school or work place)
So your best female language partner got jealous of other female partners of yours? So this happens to her, only, right? Does she want to have a relationship with you or something?
Sam505
English, Hindi