Up here is 7 answers, so let me continue this line about "up".
8. We talked up a storm until past midnight.
9. She can sing and dance up a storm.
11. He is pacing moodily up and down.
12. Let‘s to talk up and down.
13. Up and down of verdure is here.
14. He got up and began to walk up and down the room.
15. She looked Miss Saunders up and down.
16. It‘s up and running.
17. Here is the "up arrow key" on the keyboard.
18. It rained without let-up.
19. Many new cities have sprung up in our country.
20. He drew himself up to his full height.
21. Feed up with lunch!
22. Keep it up!
23. Will clients really pay upfront?
24. She's a very up front sort of person.
25. This PC is up grade or not?
26. How long do you think the engine will stand up?
27. Up your gig!
28. That job is right up her alley.
29. That guy is right up her street.
30. We drove 200 km upstate.
31. He's up the pole if he thinks so.
32. That's another week's work up the spout.
33. He's really up the wall about her illness.
34. It isn't up to much !
35. We're up to our eyeballs in spare parts.
36. I am up to my eyes this week.
37. We are disappointed that quality is not at all up to sample.
38. The decision is up to you.
39. Up with you!
40. Up-do – this is a hairstyle in which the hair is held away from the face and neck with pins or clips.
41. You have to change down when you drive uphill.
42. We must keep up-stream.
43. While you're in London, do look up our old teacher, he'll be pleased to see you.
44. I want to go up to London next week.
45. Talk up!
46. I have been held up in traffic.
47. …….. The next turn is your! Keep on!