Elena
urgent- teresa teng lyrics can anyone point me to the EXACT website with Teresa Teng lyrics (and music)? My hanzi is not good enough to find such a site, and in English I don't find what I'm looking for. Xiexie!
Mar 11, 2011 12:16 PM
9
0
You want music website??
http://www.1ting.com/singer/76/singer_89.html
Elena,for some famous songs, you could go to www.baidu.com and input the song title in Chinese, and a space, and the word "lyrics" in Chinese (Ge-Ci or 歌词). There you will find the lyrics in Chinese. If you're looking for lyrics in Pin-yin, it'll be quite impossible because we don't use Pin-yin among us. And for those not-so-popular songs, there might be a few incorrect characters in lyrics on net. Keep that in mind and don't trust everything. It's useful to start learning Chinese after famous songs, but it's not always a good idea because Chinese lyrics might be quite "constructed" than everyday speaking.
April 18, 2011
Ray, simply because I'm travelling and not many chances to use a PC! And I really want to learn to singalong!!
why it's such urgent? I'm curious. ;)
Elena
English, French, German, Italian, Luxembourgish
German, Luxembourgish