Shravan Kumar
I have came to know recently, i cought by one dieses, it's often worrying me. help me please. Hello everyone, my dieses (hair becomes white in color).Unlike my problem has to be few months back i find it, on my head one single hair white in color, i was shocked to came to know this, it's very serious problem for me. Apparently, i have met the doctor, he has said never control regarding this problem, Consequently, my hair has been rise white in color so it's extremely worrying me, ofter few years my hairs will be turn into white color. Give me any sincere suggestion as you know, how to over come this problem.
13. März 2011 09:10
3
0
You could dye your hair.
13. März 2011
huh? go see the doc.
13. März 2011
There are really cases like that. I don't think it's a disease too,perhaps you can search for causes and effect of that and find out what could stop that.maybe that's the best thing you can do for now.
14. März 2011
Shravan Kumar