Duyan
How can I learn Spanish when I'm begginer? I'd like to learn Spanish but I dont know how can I prepare good for the first step. Would you like to tell me how? Also I'm learn from other people and I'd like to make friends with everybody. Thanks for giving advice!
Mar 14, 2011 12:38 AM
4
0
I can help you! = )
April 10, 2011
I can help you! = )
April 10, 2011
I think that the best way to start any language is learning the pronouns and the basic sentences structures and alterations (present simple, continuous, the verbs, past simple, future simple...). You can found lots of information at many places in internet like http://www.studyspanish.com or some others. I recommend busuu.com too because they have a very easy method and explanations to learn a ton of languages. Hope to be useful to you! greetings!
Here are some easy steps for learning Spanish for free using Italki resources. 1. Find Language Partners - Click on 'Language Partners' to find a native speaker to practice oral communication or just to learn about other cultures. 2. Ask Questions - Have something specific you don't understand about another language? Click on Answers and get free help from the italki member community. 3. Discuss in Groups - Click on 'Groups' if you want to ask for help or offer help in a language. You can also discuss issues like culture, arts, society, travel or anything else you can think of. 4. View and Download Free Language Learning Resources - Click on 'Knowledge' and 'Resources' to get textbooks, podcasts, notes and other helpful guides. 5. Find a Language Teacher - You can find a professional teacher when you click on 'Language Teachers' to formally instruct you. Or you can hire a tutor to help you with your homework or materials. 6. Write a Notebook entry - Get helpful corrections from other native speakers for you Writing. Good luck !!!
Duyan
English, Spanish, Vietnamese
Spanish