SARA
How can I be talking about myself in the English language ? I want to use the pronouns property How can I do this because I am not good in English ^_^!
Mar 14, 2011 10:47 PM
4
0
How to write a speech introducing yourself to other people Choose 3 or 4 main areas of your life and elaborate with a few key ideas on each of them.Depending on your age and the composition of your audience, you may want to select a few of the categories below to include for further discussion: Example: Good morning/afternoon class/ladies and gentlemen, My name is Sara and today I would like to tell you a bit about myself. your education and qualifications [ I graduated from XXX high school. Now I am studying art YYY university. I plan to major in ..........] your work experience [ I have worked at ...... company./ so far I have not been employed] your family and background [ I live in ........with my parents and have two sisters and one brother] why you are currently on this course or with this group of people [ I am studying English because I want to be a qualified tourist guide] your future ambitions, dreams and aspirations [ I plan to work in a big tourist hotel in ........] favorite hobbies [ My favourite hobbies are dancing and playing basket ball] favorite sports [ I also enjoy watching basketball and soccer] significant experiences [ My most significant experience so far has been travelling to ......] something that the audience may find surprising to learn about you [You may not believe this, but I am also plan to become a movie star!] Conclusion: [ Thanks for listening to my speech. Any questions?]
Hi! I'm Ron in New York. I'm glad to help you with English. Please add me to Skype if you want help to improve your spoken English: ron.jenkins86 Thanks! :)
Thank you all ^^
To talk about yourself, use the pronoun "I" when you are the subject of the sentence and possessive pronoun "my." If you are a direct or indirect object of a sentence use "me." Some people with very high status (or wishing they had very high status) say "We" instead of "I' But, if you are not the President of the USA or a royalty, just say "I"
SARA
Arabic, English