Aynur
What's your earliest childhood memory? Just wondered if others have very early childhood memories and at what age!! Thanks!
Mar 15, 2011 9:20 PM
9
0
I remember when I was 4, playing with all the toys at my kindergarten.
Um it's a dream about a battle with Japanese. It's very real ... I stabbed a Japanese sodier with a sword, and then he stabbed me back in my belly.. All of a sudden I woke up and still felt a little pain on my belly.. wow I was so proud of myself after that when I was 5.
My first memories are about some random car trip when I was 3-years-old. I guess we were on a trip to buy a new car.
I remember feeling from earthquke when I was only two and lived withh parents at Kamchatka
When i was 7 years old and i got a back in History exam. History teacher called me up and ask Gaurav you got full marks in unit test and failed in half yearly exam why. I answered, Madam i learned all answer but forgotten to follow the question. And in the paper i confused which question should have my learned answer. :D :D :D lol
Aynur
Azeri, English, French, Russian, Turkish
English, French, Russian