Talira
How do you think can life after life exist?
Mar 16, 2011 12:36 PM
11
0
Dear miss Talira, I don't know why i entered this question and once inside I had a look at your profile. Reading your lines on the presentation I had a desire to meet you and to know you (I know it is stupid to say this in such a place like this) because your words are beautiful and I guessed that your soul is beautiful too. So, my answer to your question is that you shouldn't be worried now about what may happen after you abandon this life. It seems to me that you have a lot to live, to feel and to sense, so just do it and when time is due perphaps you get your answer. Until that moment, I think you don't need to waste your time with these philosophical questions which won't add for anything to your "dayly walking down the highway". In any case, just live now! Warm regards!
I don't think so.I don't believe we live our lives and then receive our reward or punishment in some afterlife.Maybe this is the true that everyone is reluctant to admit.What I am saying now is "dreams what you want to dream;go where you want go;be what you want to be,because we have only one life and one chance to all the things we want to do".
Correction: What do you think? Can life after death exist? Yes I believe it can. I often feel my mother's presence.
Sounds like you have to end up the current one first, no?
This question reminds me of Japan. As live after another chance at life?
Talira
English, Russian, Ukrainian