Aynur
Have you said you would NEVER do something, but it so happened you did? My mum said always: "NEVER SAY NEVER!"
Mar 17, 2011 10:06 PM
9
0
Ah, "never say never"... one of my personal favorites. We have all said or felt such, hoping against hope, say it ain't so Joe, it's a hard rain that's going to fall. If George Bush Jr. could live in the White House for eight years without ever winning the elections, never say never. A black man is the president? Never say never... a woman is the Secretary of State? Wow!... never say never. I taught ten lessons in ten different time zones yesterday without leaving home?! Never say never.
Now i say "i'll never die". Let's wait and see what will happen..
Many times (mostly in the morning) I had been saying that I'll never more drink so much! And many times I forgot this promise, untill I finally learned to control it to feel well next morning)
Frequently. I jinx myself. ;)
I have said that I would never smoke nor drink. I never smoked but I do enjoy a glass of good wine.
Aynur
Azeri, English, French, Russian, Turkish
English, French, Russian