famoustun
can u proove me , why should i choose u between 3 000 000 000 women in this planet ?
Mar 18, 2011 8:36 PM
You make it sound like all women on the planet are at your disposition, waiting and anticipating to be chosen by you. You probably forgot that it is a mutual process and you are overlooking the other side of the coin. Sorry,but you sound hilarious by totally overrating yourself,that is no good ;)
there is no obligation to choose or to be choosed. Or, you can pick, rob, steal one or whatever. Or you can become gay. There is a lot of options. And you may change your orientation during your life. Or maybe you may find good to choose an animal, or a doll..or....well, do some of the work yourself. I m not going to give you all the information just for free.
Well, looking at the way you phrased your question, I think you've already done a good job of narrowing down your choices.
You've gotta be kidding, yea?
What makes YOU so special?
famoustun
Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
English, German, Italian, Spanish