Eliot Gold
is "debo ir a ver que hago" an expression? what does it mean?
Apr 3, 2011 8:11 PM
This expression: "debo ir a ver qué hago" means that I must go to anywhere to decide (I must take the decision at a particular site). But if I need to say "I'm undecided", the spanish expression is: "no sé qué hacer"
April 4, 2011
Nosotros usamos esa expresión:"Debo ir a ver que hago", cuando tenemos que solucionar un problema y es urgente que vayamos al sitio donde ocurre esa situación. We use this expression: "I must go see what I do" when we have to solve a problem and it is urgent that we go to the site where this situation occurs.
April 5, 2011
Leandro has the right answer.... but in spanish is a rare expresion."Debo ir a ver que tengo que hacer" it´s a similar expresion (more common) but it have a different meaning ( I must go to enywhere and in that site are going to tell me what i must do.
April 4, 2011
Oh dear, sorry, you are American... I was mistaken. I am hoping to communicate with a Spaniard. All the best anyway,Tracy, Northern ireland.
April 3, 2011
Well,one should see what one should do.. now which tense is that..... i am presently on my fourth year of spanish and truely beginning to loose heart so, thankyou for this question Eliot, because frankly right now I feel compleletly lost!... I presume you are Spanish? I love your language with a passion, but now feel I will never actually be fluent.... Tracy, sad but tried....
April 3, 2011
Eliot Gold
Spanish